Monday Night League
In our Monday Night League each team is made up of a minimum of 4 golfers. Each week your 4-person team will split into 2 teams of 2 and will play another team of 2 in either a 2-man scramble format or we will play as a four person team. Each week we will record wins/losses/ties and update the standings. There are 2 divisions, and there will be division adjustments throughout the season. Prizes are awarded to the winning team of each division. The 2022 Monday Night League season will be 19 weeks long. Costs for this years league are now available, see below for more information.
2022 League Standings
2022 League Fees
If you need to have a spare cover for you and you are a regular player (not a member) the spare does not have to come into the golf shop to pay. It is up to the team to organize how you want to handle your spares. If the player on your team requires a spare and they are a member and the person sparing is not a member then the person sparing will have to come into the golf shop to pay the regular rate of $35.00 +hst (green fee portion only, as the member has paid the cart fee already).
It is mandatory that everyone checks into the restaurant to sign in. This allows us to monitor who is on the golf course. We will from time to time, have a player assistant tour the golf course to remind people to sign the sheet in case they forget.
We are looking forward to a great league season.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Monday Night League Schedule
- Opening Night is Monday, May 9th – Team Night. Team Numbers are listed above on the standings
Monday Night League Rain Policy
If a Monday Night League week has some inclement weather, the following will be used to determine whether the night will be played.
1. Any lightning in the vicinity of the golf course, golf will be suspended immediately. If the lightning continues, the week will be cancelled.
2. If lightning is on the horizon or radar shows the lightning approaching, play will be suspended at the most appropriate time.
3. The horn will sound if lightning is in the area, players are to return to the clubhouse when instructed.
1. If rain persists for the day, a posting as determined by League Convenor, will be placed on the Monday Night League website by 4PM cancelling the golf night.
2. If rain is intermittent, golf will be played on those nights.
3. If a night is cancelled and the weather clears before league would have started, as long as 70% of the league is present, the night will count.
4. Golfers wishing to play on cancelled nights may do so, but no points will be awarded. (The only exception is on nights where lightning is present).
1. If wind is so strong that golfers are in danger from falling trees or blowing debris, play will be suspended and/or cancelled.
If a week is cancelled due to inclement weather, as far as the schedule is concerned, that week will not be used. The following week will continue according to the schedule established.
Policy effective date : May 2016
Monday Night League Tie Breaking Rules
In case of a tie after regular rounds, tie breaker rules are:
1. Head to Head Matches
2. Team Night Score
3. Most Wins in the round
4. Coin Toss
In case of a tie in the playoffs, tie breaker rules are:
1. Head to Head during the playoff round
2. Tournament Score not including Bonus Points
3. Tournament Score including Bonus Points
4. Most Wins in the playoff rounds
5. Coin Toss