2023 League Details
Welcome to the Monday Morning League web page!
I hope you have had a great winter and hopefully managed to get down south to enjoy some warm weather and golf. Below you will find details regarding the Monday Morning League.
The Monday Morning league is open to all players. It is an 18-hole league organized by members. Tee-off is usually straight tee times between 8am and 10:30am each Monday, except for Holidays. We will also run shotgun starts from time to time. Each Monday, league members congregate on our beautiful patio following their round to enjoy refreshments and snacks from our excellent restaurant.
Each week is a different format and can range from individual skins to two-person better ball, to four-person scramble, and more. All formats are handicapped as well. To join the league, you must have a valid handicap.
Each league participant submits $5 cash to organizers each week prior to their round that goes into the prize pool for that week.
If you would like more information, please see below and/or email email@example.com.
2023 League Season Information
We are happy to report that Paul Munro, Doug Bastedo, and Don Warren will again be organizing the league this season with some help from the Pro Shop staff as well.
We would like to highlight a couple of important items going into the 2023 season for the Monday Morning League:
- Each week it will be the responsibility of each league member to send an email by Thursday at 12 PM to league organizers informing them that they will be playing in the following Monday League. We will not put you into a tee time unless an email is received – verbal communication is not sufficient.
- Once all communication has been received, the draw and format will be posted on the website no later than Saturday evening.
- Each player is responsible to bring $5 cash each Monday to put into the pot for prizes BEFORE the round. Entries during or after the round will not be accepted.
- Opening Day for the league will be Monday, May 8th. Tee times will begin at 9AM.
- There is a registration fee of $45 for each league member. This covers all administration costs, end of year prizes, as well as your meal following the last day of league play (September 25th). This fee must be paid prior to the first week of play.
- Each league player is responsible for checking in with Trillium Wood Pro Shop staff prior to their round at the outdoor kiosk. Valid credit cards must be stored on file with Trillium Wood.
- Players who do not cancel 24 hours or more in advance and do not show for their tee time may be charged $34.50+tax (50% of a regular green fee) to the credit card on file.
- In order to play in the league, you must register and pay the $45 fee. To play each week, you must respond to the weekly invite sent from the league coordinators firstname.lastname@example.org